- Non-Account Activity. You can access some features of the website without having an ezellbrown.com Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on the website - like uploading data, posting comments, or downloading materials and information - require you to have an ezellbrown.com Account. We may ask for some personal information when you create an Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use ezellbrown.com, the reports, groups, and favorites you access to, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on while using ezellbrown.com.com (including unique user elements, settings, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs ("Web Beacons") or pixel tracking in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online can be collected and used by ezellbrown.com
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the Website, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name (not your email address) may be displayed to other Users when you use the website.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Websites and to create and offer new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case you can still explore the Website, but Website may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced Website features may, for authentication purposes, require you to sign up for other Website services.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by contacting us at ezell brown, Inc. contact us.
- You may clear your viewing history at any time through the "Viewing History" feature.
- You may control the information that is available to other Users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your account and the features that are included on your channel page.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
ezellbrown.com may allow website corporate sponsors , called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within the Website. These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on the Website.
ezellbrown.com does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
However, please note that if an advertiser asks Website to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the Website, such as the number of times you viewed an ad to determine which ads to deliver to you.
Updated as of October 1st, 2009.